Mar 7, 2010

Shower time

I have been trying everything over here to get internet on my computer but nothing seems to work. I have an idea when it comes to talking though, one of the Americans has a phone that can be use an international calling card. I will talk to her tomorrow and see if we can work something out. I am really dissapointed that my laptop can't get internet in my house, so much for skype. Oh well, I hope you have a great Sunday, mine was uneventfull, I'm looking forward to getting back to school tomorrow. I have enjoyed watching my recently bought dvd's of 'The Office' on my computer. I joined a gym today and will be able to work out everyday after school. I gave my family the presents today. They really seemed to like the glass world cups, my host family brother wasn't to excited about the Cavs shirts, he isn't to interested in sports. But thats ok. The vitamins from Ms Jang at my school were greatly appreciated. Steve Hopkins gave me two photo books in LA because he had too much stuff. One was about Cleveland and the other about Ohio, they really like those. I took my weekly shower today, It seems that my family only showers once a week, so needless to say it was one of the nicest showers I had in a while. I mean it was right up there with the shower I took after canoeing the week in Canada this past summer at the Tinnerman scout camp. But now that I belong to the gym, I will be able to shower everyday after I lift. I received an email from Coach Black today, it was nice to hear from him. I was happy to tell him about the gym. Well you will be leaving for church soon, so have a Great American Sunday. As always, I look forward to reading your emails tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment