Apr 5, 2010

He is Risen - He is Risen Indeed

It is Easter Sunday and I just got back from a 2 and a half hour service that I couldn't understand. But still I was glad to go and experience a Chinese service. I took some video and pictures that you'll enjoy seeing. Easter is not the same here. People are together as a family but because of another holiday conveniently placed the day after Easter. So all of my host Mom's siblings and their kids are here in Handan and its actully quite nice. It reminds me of when we go over my grandmas, which I will definetly miss! I read my Dad's and Mom's letters/cards which they sent with me and I have to say that, today I miss the states. I wish I could come back just for today and celebrate Easter the right way; or at least back in Shijiazhuang and be with my AFS friends to celebrate. But whatever, time is going by quick so I have to remember to take in every minute I have and enjoy it for what it brings. So Happy Easter, and He is Risen indeed! Tell everybody I said Ni Hao!

No comments:

Post a Comment