Mar 16, 2010

Mystery Fruit Revealed

Good Morning America! Its 9 o'clock at night here and I'm getting ready for bed so that means... 8 o'clock AM and your all either in school or at work.
Funny how that time change is. Anyways I have just a few real quick updates today.

Thanks to my awesome cousin Mathew Genco, the mystery fruit has been identified as the Rambutan. And no, I have not eaten dog... yet. I actually haven't seen it served yet, and If I don’t see it soon I may just have to pick one of the strays off the street ;)

Anyways, today we came to school and had 10 German students waiting in the auditorium. Turns out we Americans are playing host for them the next 2 weeks. This means No Class. Later we found out that these students and their two teachers are part of an exchange program. Some Chinese from our school went to Germany 7 months ago and now the Germans are visiting. So, they have so pretty full agendas for the next 14 days and we are going with them every step of the way as host. Should be fun.

Just a quick note, I played ping pong for the first time all trip and got my butt kicked. I tried to learn "Asian style" but that didn’t work for me at all. But I still got killed even with my western style. Looks like I need a ton of practice.

Until next post, 再见!Love and peace, 简杰明!<-This is my Chinese name.
Pronounced- Jian Jie Ming. But usually i'm just called ben ben. 笨笨。

No comments:

Post a Comment